Tuesday 29 March 2011

For Mum




Well I hope my Mum likes my creation for Mother's Day, but I hope she isn't peeking! I have made her a card, sticky pad holder and a fridge magnet.

The cheery colours of Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red co-ordinate perfectly with the Sweet and Sour Specialty Designer Series Paper. The card is a step design, which gives you several areas to decorate. It is ideal for this Mum card and the individual letters were stamped using the Broadsheet Alphabet. This is a very decorative set, each letter with a different design. These were then cut out with the Paper Snips, mounted on to scallop circles, some sparkles were added and it's done!

The note pad holder is made with an acrylic photo stand, and the flower was made using 3 scalloped circles. A cut was made into the circle from each scallop, then a water brush was used to wet them and then they were layered and glued together and scrunched up. A simple flower but very effective! Hope my Mum likes it!

All the items used to make this set are available from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue - just click the icon on the right and have a flick through!!

If you don't yet own a copy of the Idea Book & Catalogue and place an order for £35 or more, I will send you one free of charge (worth £5.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...